Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

But where is form 5227?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I looked and I looked, but I didn't see it.  I would have bet at least 15 cents that they would have finally added form 5227.  I'm guessing we will just have to keep waiting until the year 2525 😬

Solved: What's new in ProSeries® Tax 2021 - Intuit Accountants Community

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
Labels (1)
11 Replies 11
abctax55
Level 15

I always liked the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQfxi8V5FA

Former Chump..oops..AllStar...I used to be a people person, then people ruined it

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a good tune - I think Intuit also likes it.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
JRC
Level 5

Use to listen that on a 7" 45 record player way back in the 60's.

Had that single...

Another Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNbUUSuiEho

PATAX
Level 11

@IRonMaN Iron Man I looked too and I cannot see it... And believe me, if my pop bottles can't see it, then it is not there...🤓🐕👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

This might surprise everyone, but I was using just a tad of sarcasm about not finding that form.  But I am going to be looking very closely for it in the year 2525 ------------------------- I'll spend my time watching a couple of videos in the meantime 😁

PATAX
Level 11

@IRonMaN sarcasm and being quick-witted are signs of a high IQ...

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have an IQ of 532.  Of course I scored the test myself, and I might have cheated a little, so it might actually be a couple of points lower.

George4Tacks
Level 15
You shoulda scored it as 5227, then you could found it.

ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

But that really would be cheating 

Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 5

No 5227, just this.....

Enhanced customer support, with one-on-one and self-serve options...

That pretty much says it all.

IRonMaN
Level 15

“One on one and self serve options”

Which means “help yourself, you are on your own”