Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I order the disk program for tax return. As of today Jan 08th ,2019 I do not receive them. Please check your records and send them to me as soon as possible

cngo416
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I saw another post a couple of days back saying their disks were also MIA.  You might want to call customer service to see what the scoop is.  In the meantime, you can always log into your Intuit account to download the program or download the program from your 2017 program, if you used it last year.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I saw another post a couple of days back saying their disks were also MIA.  You might want to call customer service to see what the scoop is.  In the meantime, you can always log into your Intuit account to download the program or download the program from your 2017 program, if you used it last year.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Yeah, i would call customer support on this issue. There are a few that check here that are actually employed by Intuit...but we are like you, we are users.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
BTW, I did receive mine although I d/l'ed it from my account. I just like the disc's cause Im neurotic that way. :open_mouth::open_mouth:
0 Cheers