Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error

tatanka
Level 1

Proseries billed me today for $4,991 for 1 state 1120 that should have cost $49.91.  I phoned support who claimed it was a well-known issue, and that he would walk me through the process of submitting a claim that could take 5-7 business days.  Complicating the situation is I was not at my terminal with my Proseries so I would need to call back at a time when I was.

Very disappointed this "well-known" issue has been allowed to persist and that Proseries customer service cannot take immediate action over the phone to correct this issue without walking through some online process which ends with a backroom review and approval of the refund within 5-7 business days.

Anyone have a similar issue?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

Other folks have posted that Intuit has a little problem figuring out where to put decimal points.  For a company that makes a ton of money selling bookkeeping products, they seem to suck at doing that kind of work.  Maybe they should spend a couple of bucks and buy Sage for their accounting software.

Slava Ukraini!