Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing "error"

ShoeBox Taxes
Level 5

I have global billing set up to charge per form. From time to time, I'll set a specific client to a flat fee, I've done it one this year, and over-wrote that particular client to change from per-form to flat fee. Ever since I did that, it seems to try to over-write ALL my clients, and tries to charge a flat fee PLUS a per-form fee for ALL my clients. I have to go in to EVERY client, un-click the "flat fee" of $300, and then save it.

The Global is still set up to do per-form billing. I've told it to do that multiple times. I called tech support, and they fixed it for one client, but it goes back on the next.

Plus, once I turn it OFF, it brings it up as an "error" when I do the review, saying I've "over-written" the file, and it recommends not doing that. It isn't a red error, and still lets me efile, but it comes up in the review 4 times (twice on the federal and twice on the state), and it's more than a little annoying for that to happen every. **bleep**. Time.

Any ideas? And don't tell me to set it to per-form charge on global, because that is how it's already set.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here