Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Broken Again

Ernie
Level 9

Billing has been broken again.

When you click on Client Billing - Section 3 - Per Form Charges - If you have it set up in global billing as option A - do not list forms on invoice you cannot turn that off.  If you click the box to remove it the box is automatically repopulated with an X.

This was broken earlier this year and was fixed.  Now broken again.

Does anyone check to assure that people are not pulling incorrect code in when they are making a fix?  No 2 people should have the same module checked out at the same time to avoid these problems but it appears that INTUIT does not follow industry standard programming rules!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm spreading the word --------------------------- go to Ernie for FREE tax prep.  At least I assume you aren't charging anybody if the system is broken.  Or is that a bad assumption? 🙂

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Ernie
Level 9
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Let me see what I can find out.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm spreading the word --------------------------- go to Ernie for FREE tax prep.  At least I assume you aren't charging anybody if the system is broken.  Or is that a bad assumption? 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
Not quite - we just cannot do a flat billing for those clients who are to receive flat billing.  Wonder what other problems they fixed that are now broken?  How are we to know?  They never provide us with a list of known or fixed problems.

Why is that?  Why don't they want us to know what is going with the program?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
We are just a bunch of mushrooms :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
I wondered why I smell like shhhhhhhhaving cream, feel nice and clean, etc.
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Haven't heard that one if a few centuries :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers