Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill question - consistently looses entries

Ernie
Level 9

Is anyone else having a problem where their entries on Schedule B and Schedule D disappear during the season and you have to re-enter them?

Do you use the Auto fill feature?

Thanks,

Ernie

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't witnessed any disappearing acts.  I do use the auto fill feature, but that has always been hit and miss - more miss than hit.

Are you saying the whole line disappears or just the name disappears on the schedules?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't witnessed any disappearing acts.  I do use the auto fill feature, but that has always been hit and miss - more miss than hit.

Are you saying the whole line disappears or just the name disappears on the schedules?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
For example, on Schedule D - I type in Fidelity Long Covered, then several other entries that begin with Fidelity.  Then on the next client I start to type Fid and only 1 or 2 of the multiple entries that I typed in show up.  The others have disappeared.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That happens all of the time.  Like I said, the autofill has always been hit or miss for me.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
Thanks
0 Cheers