Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Recovery Files

Debora
Level 1

System locked.  Had to restart computer. AutoSave set to 10 min. Came back 3 hours of work lost. Where would I find auto recovery file. I have looked in a folder call Recovery. It is locked and cannot be accessed. I have gone to Restore client file. It asked for a Source Directory. Every folder I point to, there is no file. I am on a network. So the network folders were disconnected. Would it be on the network drive? When I reopened ProSeries did not ask if I wanted to save or open discareded file. Have not had this issue for many years. But never worried when it was in autosave. This is NOT GOOD!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its always prompted me to recover the file when I start the program the next time after a crash (assuming it DID save it)....Im not sure where to find it if it doesnt prompt for recovery (or if there is one to find).

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪