Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Fill on 1099-B Worksheet

Jaguarjohn
Level 2

Auto Fill is not working for me on the 1099-B Worksheet (although it is working on Schedule B input).  Any ideas what I can do to get it to work?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
clr600
Level 8

The 1099B is a new worksheet for 2020 so no autofil on the first entry but should do it from then on. Schedule B is not elated to the 1099B.

Jaguarjohn
Level 2

Yeah, that's the point.  The auto fill is not doing it from then on. At least on the 1099-B input.

I understand that Schedule B is not related to the 1099-B.  I included the observation on Schedule B to prove that Auto Fill is turned on.

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

Probably have to wait for more updates

0 Cheers
Jaguarjohn
Level 2

OK, here we are with more updates installed and Auto Fill still doesn't work on the 1099-B input

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Try this topic:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/schedule-d/00/114008

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Jaguarjohn
Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion, but I went through that thread, and a couple of others.  No one is addressing the lack of Auto Fill on the 1099-B Worksheet.

0 Cheers