Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attaching pdf file

wimada
Level 3
Does anyone have difficulty attaching a scanned 1310 pdf form to an efiling return? Attempted numerous times today but "an error occurred while copying pdf file xxxx to the ProSeries Basic attachments directory for this return". The pdf file is not one created in ProSeries.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never attached a 1310.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
wimada
Level 3

I have a deceased client whose personal representative signed the form 1310 Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer. In order to efile the return, I need to attach the pdf of the form to the return. That's when I keep getting the error message. Totally frustrating and defeats the purpose of efiling. In the past, I was able to attach pdf files.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have never attached the 1310 to an Efiled return, only to a paper filed return.

I have them sign it and keep it in the file along with the 8879s.  The 1310 isnt even the list of forms that PDF attachment window, are you sure its required?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers