Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Entry Worksheet did not transfer from 2015 to 2016 in ProSeries

taxartist
Level 2

I have one Asset Entry Worksheet that did not transfer from 2015 to 2016 in ProSeries. All other worksheets transferred in. Do I have to re-enter the asset in 2016, or is there a way to transfer only that worksheet? I am almost finished with the return. Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

You can enter just that one asset, with historical information.  But, that's odd that only 1 did not transfer....are you sure that asset was not disposed/sold in 2015?

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

You can enter just that one asset, with historical information.  But, that's odd that only 1 did not transfer....are you sure that asset was not disposed/sold in 2015?

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
taxartist
Level 2

I found it very odd, I saw a post where someone had checked the "H" box, and therefore the asset didn't transfer, so I looked and it was not checked. Very strange indeed! Thanks, I guess I will just enter the asset with the historical information, thank goodness I have that.

0 Cheers