Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Proseries 2018 compatible with Dragon Natural Speaking Professional 15 or any other voice recognition software?

koroshwm
Level 1

I am working with an accountant with a neurological problem. He has been using your products for many years, but is recently having difficulty typing and needs to use his voice to input data.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

There is no known integration that I can speak to.  I can say that I have had others use some type of voice recognition software but is not currently something we support.  My best suggestion would be to try it.  Sorry I don't have some better sound advice, but hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) ????

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

There is no known integration that I can speak to.  I can say that I have had others use some type of voice recognition software but is not currently something we support.  My best suggestion would be to try it.  Sorry I don't have some better sound advice, but hope that helps.

0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Ha ha:  "better SOUND advice"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
:joy::joy:
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit