Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the transfer problem from 17 to 18 with the State refund worksheet been corrected? I would like to retransfer all my people if it has.

rhccpa
Level 1

We received the notification back at the end of November that there were issues with the transfer from 2017 to 2018 in regards to the State Refunds Tax Worksheet and that an update would be released and all the clients would need to be retransferred.  Has that issue been fixed now?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Upon last check, no this has not yet been resolved.  It was reported though and should be resolved on a future update, just continue to install all updates as prompted.  I do not have any additional details at thsi time but will post as i get them.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Ernie
Level 9
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) or @Matt105 do you know if this has been fixed?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Try transferring a couple that had refunds and see what happens.  You can always delete the clients and transfer them later if the bug is still there.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Upon last check, no this has not yet been resolved.  It was reported though and should be resolved on a future update, just continue to install all updates as prompted.  I do not have any additional details at thsi time but will post as i get them.

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
Thanks @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) you are always helpful!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Thanks Ernie
0 Cheers