Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone provide the international support number?

TaxMan4Hire
Level 1

I am traveling international and have access from my pc.  I have a licensing issue and need to contact support, but the number provided is a US 800 number.  I would need an international support number to contact them so I can email a return.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

I'm sure one of the Intuit moderators would gladly provide a regular number you can call.  My suggestion, nevertheless, would be to use Skype to call the toll free numbers as usual as there will be no charge and you won't have to run up your phone bill.  Otherwise, you may consider chatting with support instead.

P.S. I am based overseas and call Intuit at their toll free numbers over Skype.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) might have something to help.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

I'm sure one of the Intuit moderators would gladly provide a regular number you can call.  My suggestion, nevertheless, would be to use Skype to call the toll free numbers as usual as there will be no charge and you won't have to run up your phone bill.  Otherwise, you may consider chatting with support instead.

P.S. I am based overseas and call Intuit at their toll free numbers over Skype.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers