Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you going to change the withdrawal date for payments to July 15th also?

lapritchard3
Level 1

Labels (1)
6 Replies 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sure

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
abctax55
Level 15

Wow... NO one has thought to ask that question yet  /S

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/top-proseries-help-art...

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches

Yes, I did. But ProSeries doesn't respond

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

You are missing the point that the SAME question has been asked 50 bazillion times on this forum in the last 48-72 hours.

OK, I exaggerate - only 40 bazillion times.

AND the answers are in the thread I linked to, which Intuit posted earlier today. 

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
JoanG
Level 1

This link does not answer the question:  If I want to file a tax return electronically today, but not pay till July 15th, when will Proseries not show an error and allow electronic filing?  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The yellow banner that showed up in your software as an alert last week did answer the question though.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)