Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO address

Kimmyjack
Level 4

How do you enter an APO address?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
PATAX
Level 15

@Kimmyjack I just did a quick google search and found it immediately, but I can't get the link to show up here... But there was an Intuit article about it and taxslayer article about it... Apparently there is a drop-down box option at the mailing address where you can enter the info.....do a Google Search and you will find the articles... Hope this helps.. just my opinion...

0 Cheers
Kimmyjack
Level 4

I found it in the google search but the article was not opening.  

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@Kimmyjack I just checked and there is a box below the foreign address section of the federal information worksheet and the box is for Apo. Check that box and it should help you... just my opinion

0 Cheers
Kimmyjack
Level 4

If I check that box, it gives me an error on the US address.  It is an automatic check box based on what you enter above.  Unless I am just seeing it wrong.

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@Kimmyjack I just set up a trial new client... When you hit the APO Box there will be two error messages that pop up... Follow the instructions in those two error messages... just my opinion...

0 Cheers
Kimmyjack
Level 4

I appreciate your help and your diligence.  I did what it asked, but now I have an error on the box that says "Check this box to use foreign address"?

0 Cheers