Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having trouble wth calculation of Column A on Form 1095-A. Proseries is not adding column correctly.

jasieve
Level 2

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They haven't added those columns correctly since 2014.   I have to go back and adjust the last few months to make the ending annual totals match up, to avoid the IRS notice.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They haven't added those columns correctly since 2014.   I have to go back and adjust the last few months to make the ending annual totals match up, to avoid the IRS notice.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
If I remember correctly, they may have worked correctly in 2014 and 2015, but Intuit INTENTIONALLY made it add wrong starting in 2016.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I just don't understand why they cant add up right...adding a column of numbers shouldn't take a mathematical wizard to program correctly. LOL  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The same guy that created -1 equals zero over in Lacerte was moonlighting and did the programming for the summation on the ProSeries 1095A.
ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers