Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having trouble wth calculation of Column A on Form 1095-A. Proseries is not adding column correctly.

jasieve
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They haven't added those columns correctly since 2014.   I have to go back and adjust the last few months to make the ending annual totals match up, to avoid the IRS notice.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They haven't added those columns correctly since 2014.   I have to go back and adjust the last few months to make the ending annual totals match up, to avoid the IRS notice.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
If I remember correctly, they may have worked correctly in 2014 and 2015, but Intuit INTENTIONALLY made it add wrong starting in 2016.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I just don't understand why they cant add up right...adding a column of numbers shouldn't take a mathematical wizard to program correctly. LOL  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The same guy that created -1 equals zero over in Lacerte was moonlighting and did the programming for the summation on the ProSeries 1095A.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers