Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any word when Sch K-1 Line 17 Code V error (Section 199A) will get resolved?

Suzzels
Level 2

Labels (1)
9 Replies 9
Ephesians3-14
Level 7

sed to be in the Feb 12 update - WHICH IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I can't finish returns for LOTS of clients (and I won't get paid) until that is resolved.

Very frustrating. Intuit should have had this nailed down in January. Makes ZERO sense that they wait until a few weeks into tax season before this significant issue is fixed.

GatorMAB
Level 2

Agreed. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. 

0 Cheers
simmcows28597
Level 2

100% agreed.  I have farm clients who must be filed by 2/28 and when I start a return I like to get it finished.  Not set it aside and wait for my expensive program to be fixed for an issue that is NOT NEW THIS YEAR.  I am getting really tired of this.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

Go ahead and finish the return ----------------------- manually enter the data on the K-1 worksheet.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Did you ever hear the old saying "no news is good news".  Well, we have no news, but I don't think that is very good news.  It's narrowed down to later this month.  Of course with leap year, that does give them one more day to work with.  So as of today, sometime in the next 23 days.  

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

This is more than ridiculous.  Are the other Software programs up and running with the QBI?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can manually load the information on the K-1 worksheet - you just have to search for it a little to find it.

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

Line 17 W-X still state "reserved for future use"  The only way to record the QBI is to override on the QBI worksheet

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

Thursday is still WAY too late,  And is LATER than the previously promised 12th

0 Cheers