Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way that I can "subscribe" to a person on this site?

Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Sometimes you can just get a sense for those on this Board who really know their stuff. I'd like to subscribe to their responses so that I can follow their "knowledge base". Any way that I can subscribe to a person on this Board? I guess you would call it "Following"?

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm not sure how you would do that.  Besides, you could end up with a lot of useless e-mails in the process.  Personally, if I wanted to track someone here I would just click on their name in the list of popular authors and bookmark that page.  That way you could just review posts at your convenience.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I know what you mean.  When I renewed my license, I entered "Read 110 hours of @IRonMaN postings" in the list of CPE hours.  It went through.

I joined the @George4Tacks  Fan Club but unfortunately had to quit when renewal fee went thru the roof.   Heard it had something to do with the cost to make the envelope moving.

A cheaper way is this: Do you see the list of "Top Solvers" on your screen?  If you find your idols there, click on their avatars and you'll see their recent postings.  That's all I can think of...   

Happy idolizing...

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

110 hours of my posts don't begin to even scratch the surface of my posts 😉

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I looked around a bit but I couldn't find any way to do it.

Interestingly, if you look at IronMan's profile, he lists some impressive things about himself, such as the number of states that he is proficient with preparing.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/_38

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

We shall keep scratching...  We're a scratchy bunch....

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I DID read @IRonMaN 's profile early on and concluded he was being modest.  I mean, I never heard him say "Eh"...

IRonMaN
Level 15

I use "eh" only when I need to.  I think if you went back to the previous forum, you would find it there.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

There are some options for something referred to as My Friends, but I can't find the My Friends section at all.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I concur w/ @IRonMaN expertise. He is a master at that! 🤣🤣😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

It took me many years to achieve my master pot stirrer status 😀

Slava Ukraini!