Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answering questions

rcooley25
Level 11

After driving several of you crazy with my questions about form 8915F I wonder how do I sign up so I can help answer peoples questions?

14 Comments 14
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Just go to the main website, look for other people's questions, and answer them.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

just use the same keyboard. Type a while. Then hit the reply button... it's kinda like asking questions, only answering them!

Welcome aboard!!  The more knowledge we have here, the better off we all are.

First order of business is you are now in charge of answering ALL 8915F questions. 😀

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
BobKamman
Level 15

Most of us had to fake the psychiatric approval form

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Thank you for your inquiry…….

You can request a copy of the official ACME Sven & Ollie Tax Preparer Question and Answer application and knowledge base test (answers included) from @IRonMaN 

After successful completion of all education and testing requirements you will be required to sign the standard Asylum NDA.  Submit all signed documents with proof of purchase of 3 lbs Lutefisk and 5  completed ACME stamp books. 

You will receive your Secret decoder ring and washroom keys in 3-6 weeks. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have to make a couple of slight corrections to Skylane’s post.  Due to the rash of illnesses caused by the purchases, we have substituted 3 pounds of Spam in place of lutefisk.  Also it’s Sven and Ole.  I think he confused it with the Laurel and Hardy test.  That test is required if you would like to join the Intuit programming team.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Is the Laurel and Hardy test difficult?  How do I get some practice?

I barely passed the Curly and Larry tests.  Intuit told me to practice moe...

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can try practicing on the Abbott and Costello test before you take it.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Going by what I have been through the last couple of days this would be quite a hoot.

rcooley25
Level 11

I am afraid that I would fail

rcooley25
Level 11

Now that is funny

IRonMaN
Level 15

A sense of humor isn't required ------------ but it sure does help😁

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Failure IS a pass.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN @Just put some hot sauce on that spam 😉🐕👍

qbteachmt
Level 15

Just use the Reply button and that input field, to Reply to something you feel you can provide info for. There also are tools for the input boxes, but most times, you can paste a link directly and don't need to use any special tool. I will use bold and italic to emphasize, especially if I copied something and want to show which part applies to why I copied it for reference. I've also found that providing the link to what I used for a resource is polite, and to help people help themselves is better than constantly reiterating what they could have found on the web if they just looked, such as IRS resources. Things change, so they should learn to use the resources that are maintained for that purpose.

And be prepared to be a bit frustrated. A lot of times, we don't get enough info and sometimes, even though we ask, they don't provide that missing info. We've all gotten pretty good at mindreading.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.