Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama Reject Code AL_IIT_3.0

RollTide68
Level 8

Anyone else getting this reject?  Pending EF Version Update?

Error Detail:
Your tax return is on hold pending an EF version update. Please come back after March 31, 2022.
Error Resolution:
Your Alabama return wasn't e-filed because of an EF version update.

This issue will be resolved in a product release scheduled for March 31, 2022. Please download the latest updates, run the final review, save the return then re-transmit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
yep, got one today....got something similar for a CA return too...I dunno why they have to fudge things up that weren't broken.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

Alabama changed some regulations and is not accepting any returns, from anyone.

0 Cheers
RollTide68
Level 8

They are allowing you to add back the additional credits under ARPA.

https://revenue.alabama.gov/arpa-tax-relief/

0 Cheers
godifying
Level 1

Do I have to update anything or will it automatically be fixed and let me refile after tonight? 

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5

Alabama legislature changed the rules in the middle of filing season.  Intuit is not to blame for this one.  Intuit is to blame for promising an update on March 31 (see the AL Ind read me file) which has not been accomplished.  Enough blame to go around.  I tried to talk with support late yesterday and that acted as if they did not know what I was talking about.  Here we are 15 days out and cannot transmit returns.  (Alabama does not support stand alone filing so we are out of business with returns mounting up.)  If anyone has any ideas please post so we can all get through this total mess.  Also, if anyone gets a "plain language" answer from support I would love to hear it.  Thanks in advance.

0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not seen an update.

0 Cheers
RollTide68
Level 8

Got one accepted!  Just filed 23 more.  Hope to see them accepted in the morning.🙏

0 Cheers
RollTide68
Level 8

Alabama is working again.  23 accepted this morning.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
thank you!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers