Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama Printing Again?

hankinstax
Level 3

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady from technical support.  I waited an hour to talk with her and she spent more than that with me.  The Alabama set is complete except for the estimated tax penalty form.  You can let the state figure this.  After much work, uninstall, reinstall, and various manipulations she final determined this will not be fixed until a later update.  I started to go with another program this year and should have.  It is obvious we are at the bottom of Intuit's priority list.  They don't care and they have you captive.  This is totally unacceptable and there is no apparent relief in sight.  They just don't care.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sounds like Groundhog Day all over again.  After last year's debacle you would have thought they would have tried a little harder to give your folks smooth sailing this year. 😢

I'm keeping this job. But I am selling surplus anvils on the side. If you are interested please call 867-5309
0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 3

Alabama did not even show up until mid March year before last year.  Last year was some better.  As for this year, here we go again.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

I'm not a big defender of Intuit, but today is Jan 6, 2021. Do you honestly expect the states to be ready today? Federal isn't even ready today.

FYI-I don't think any MD forms are ready yet.

ex-AllStar