Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama C Corporation Form CPT

scahill
Level 2

How do I get the filing instructions for a C Corporation Alabama Form CPT to generatein 2020 Proseries?  Only the AL Form 20C instructions are coming out.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

You can add the CPT information to the client letter by adding the "ALC Form CPT" custom paragraph in the Letter tool.  

0 Cheers
scahill
Level 2

I tried that, it did not work.  Is there special coding I need before and/or after the paragraph for it to generate?

0 Cheers
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

See if this information helps:  ProSeries User Guide, Chapter 18, Inserting codes and prewritten paragraphs into letters (intuit.com).  You should be able to double click on the custom paragraph you want included.  

0 Cheers
scahill
Level 2

I am able to double click and I see it the code, etc. entered.  Then I preview the letter and its not there.  This program is trash for letters and instructions.  I shouldn't have to do anything.  If the return is present in the system the instructions should generate automatically.

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Please try to use State/City Prewritten Paragraph at the bottom right. And click on pre-view to view the client letter. Don't forget to save the changes you made. 

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

2021-01-27_16-42-57.jpg2021-01-27_13-32-56.jpg

0 Cheers