Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download Proseries Basic2018. It was on autorenew! What now?

Jean506
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Try researching within the community as there are articles re: downloading. Im sure there are common errors etc.......

Does it state any errors? Does or is your anti-virus preventing download? 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
If you want help, you need to give more details about what "can't download" means.  Are you trying to download it from the website?  From within the program?  Error messages?  Does it show that you have paid and renewed?  Etc.   The more details you can provide, the more likely somebody can help you.
0 Cheers
Jean506
Level 1
YES, I have paid for the program! I've tried to download it from your website and through the program.  It loads the basic installer then hangs up when it tries to download the program.  No error message
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sorry, but it isn't Bill's website or program but I'm sure he would gladly accept any payments that folks would like to send him.  

The starting point for software issues is always rebooting your computer.  If that doesn't help, you can temporarily try shutting down your antivirus program to see if that is the problem as noted by garman.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Do you see the big slash screen then it hangs and does nothing?   That may be a display issue, the Continue button ends up too low on the screen for you to click on to continue the installation.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Agree with Lisa on this, resolution settings are typically to blame, confirm you have recommended settings and are not in a "zoomed" in view.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Try researching within the community as there are articles re: downloading. Im sure there are common errors etc.......

Does it state any errors? Does or is your anti-virus preventing download? 

0 Cheers