Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aggregation and forms 8895, 8895A and 8895A schedules

SL
Level 2

Recently I posted a question regarding aggregation for sec 199a, specifically forms 8995, 8995A and schedules for 8995A.  I had to post it to the "community" intuit does not have a way to contact them, other then substandard phone support, that my only experience was with an inexperienced intuit representative (no tax background and only with Intuit since November, 2019)

To date I have not gotten an answer that helps with my issue.  I recently received an email from the intuit community site, (not from the tax prep community)  inquiring  "did I get an answer that solved my problem?" … they asked the question,.. only problem is the email address that sent this  email inquiry is a do not reply e mail

who would send an inquiry e mail from a do not reply e mail site?

now I know the answer,  Intuit would

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

The substandard phone support you mentioned is the only access to communicate directly with Intuit support.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

This is the Same Place: "I recently received an email from the intuit community site, (not from the tax prep community)"

If you click that link Yes, the email sends the message back to the Forum Platform to mark that specific topic originated by you as Solved, for the answer you got via email.

"who would send an inquiry e mail from a do not reply e mail site?"

That's how many Forum Platforms function.

You'll get another round of this from your new topic, as well.

"Recently I posted a question regarding aggregation for sec 199a"

You seem to have asked it in Duplicate:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/199a-aggregation-election-f...

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/form-8995a-schedule-b-aggre...

Which can confuse your peer users on these forums.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers