Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding addresses to Homebase view

LesC
Level 2

I want to add the street address to the Homebase view (so I can export a mailing list), but it's not in the list of columns to add when I open "Column Headings." Is there anyway to do this? Or another way to get names and addresses to export?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
9 Replies 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

For 2020 or 2019? 

Actually, I think in both years its labeled as Client Street Address in the list of headings.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
LesC
Level 2

It's not in the list of choices I show. But thanks.

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 7

What year are you in

0 Cheers
LesC
Level 2

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 7

Just go to Homebase menu and change column headings to suit you, client name, client street and apt address and client city, state and zip, then save in a new view like addresses. then you can export as a cvs file or print a copy of that homebase view

0 Cheers
LesC
Level 2

Thanks, I know how to do that, but what I'm saying is that Client Street Address is not among the items I can add to my Homebase view. I can get City, State, Zip, SSN, etc., but not Client Street Address.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 12

There is column heading 'Client Address'  and  'Client Street and Apt Address'

LesC
Level 2

There was supposed to be, but there wasn't. But after I switched to List view, then back to Details, all the column headings were available. Just a weird glitch. Thanks for all the efforts.

clr600
Level 7

In 2019 or 2020 add a custom view in homebase with name and address and then print it out or export it.

0 Cheers