Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Form

daveleong
Level 1

How do you get this company to add a form?  I am a CPA practicing in Hawaii and the ProSeries Tax program does not have the Hawaii version of form 1041.  I am forced to do it manually every year.  I have finally decided that if they do not add this form I will change my tax program.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@daveleong wrote:

How do you get this company to add a form?  

If you can figure that out, you have found the pot at the end of the rainbow.  It is pretty much impossible.  People have begged for YEARS for some forms, and it falls on deaf ears.

The best way to get the company to add a form would be to get your State to publicly criticize Intuit for not having the form.  Even then, it would be questionable if Intuit were to do it unless the State were to publicly warn people to not use Intuit software or say they would no longer accept Intuit-prepared tax returns.  But that is unlikely to happen (unless maybe you live in Minnesota, like me), so you may want to look into other software.