Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A sign that tax season is here

PATAX
Level 15

Had a dream last night about tax season, so you know it is right around the corner, and for many of us it has already begun with payroll tax returns and so forth.. Really looking forward to it.....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Dream, or did you mean nightmare?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Dream, or did you mean nightmare?

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

After last year leaning towards nightmare.  Hope everyone that always helps me out is well and has a good year this year!  I really appreciated all the help always but especially last year!  Thanks Again.

What do you all think of the Cloud Pro Series?

PATAX
Level 15

It was a nightmare indeed... Luckily I woke up before it reached the Freddy Krueger level...

PATAX
Level 15

@TiredFarmer I have never used that Cloud ProSeries and I have no intention on doing so... My wack phone has some type of cloud on it but I don't want to use that either.. I don't like my clients information being saved in a cloud.. I make backup copies on flash drive, I have paper copies, etc. so that is enough.. Just my opinion

IRonMaN
Level 15

In theory working in the cloud sounds good.  But with Intuit you never know when those clouds are going to turn into a thunderstorm.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Jeezus........already dreaming of the tax season? I cant get into mode yet........

IRonMaN
Level 15

No, he isn't Jeezus, but based on his pic, he could be one of the shepherds that were hanging around that night.

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Thanks for the information.  Good opinion!

PATAX
Level 15

You're welcome