Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A COOP is passing through DPAD to members that sold grain in fiscal year ending 08-31-18. Is that deduction allowed? And if so, where do we enter it?

jan
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need an 8903 to accomplish your mission.  There have been a number of discussions on the issue since ProSeries does not provide the form at this time.  I think your only option at this time is attach a pdf of the form to the return.  I'm not sure, as to whether or not you will need to override anything to get it to flow properly.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need an 8903 to accomplish your mission.  There have been a number of discussions on the issue since ProSeries does not provide the form at this time.  I think your only option at this time is attach a pdf of the form to the return.  I'm not sure, as to whether or not you will need to override anything to get it to flow properly.

Slava Ukraini!
lschmitt
Level 3

Ok....then where does the deduction get entered on the 1065?  This is a flow through deduction from a cooperative to a partnership.

0 Cheers