Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4684 IS GRAYED-OUT

benny
Level 1

WHEN I SELECT FORM 4684 ON PRO SERIES I GET A WINDOW THAT ASKS WE TO SELECT AN EXISTING FORM 4684 OR CREATE A NEW FORM 4684.  I'M NOT ABLE TO SELECT AN EXISTING FORM 4684 BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.  I'M ALSO UNABLE TO CREATE A NEW FORM 4684 BECAUSE THE CREATE BUTTON IS GRAYED-OUT.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ernie
Level 9

Go to Schedule A line 15.  Double click there and it will help you to create the worksheet. 

Second option - in the forms bar on the left scroll down and just below the Form 4684 P3 is the worksheet you can create it there.

Third option - when you hit F6 to open the Open Forms dialog box and go to the 4684 you will find the worksheet there. 

They do the data entry on the worksheet and then flow it to the form.

Dusty Ernie

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Ernie
Level 9

Go to Schedule A line 15.  Double click there and it will help you to create the worksheet. 

Second option - in the forms bar on the left scroll down and just below the Form 4684 P3 is the worksheet you can create it there.

Third option - when you hit F6 to open the Open Forms dialog box and go to the 4684 you will find the worksheet there. 

They do the data entry on the worksheet and then flow it to the form.

Dusty Ernie

0 Cheers