Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 software shuts down midwork, doesn't save anything while shutting down

Greta
Level 9

I'm having the same problem as this one in prior messages, but the "Details" segment kept disappearing.

I've also asked another question about a 99-1% partnership in which halfway thru 2022 the 1% partner dropped out; messy transition to a sole proprietorship. It needs a new EIN using the same name? Move all depreciation assets? (I was unable to enter anything in the Details section, it kept disappearing.)

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

The new year software is always pretty much useless and a waste of time until at least early-to-mid December. Even then, it is questionable until mid January.

Intuit_Siva
Employee
Employee

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out.
Regarding the 2022 software shuts down midwork :
We need Proseries logs to further investigate this issue. kindly follow below steps to share the proseries logs :
From ProSeries menu,

Help ==> Send Logs

And follow the prompt to send these via email to us.

Also could you please brief about what use case you were trying while the Proseries shuts down?

Thanks.

Greta
Level 9

1) "Send Logs" is not lit up under the Help link, so can't send.

2) What do you mean by "what use case you are trying"

3) When responding to any message or asking a new question, "Details" box vanishes. I had to "respond" six times, before it popped up. This happens all the time.

4) In accessing the 2022 software, I have to log in 2-3 times before it obeys.

0 Cheers