Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 efile state estimated tax payments

cpatrina
Level 3

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for your help!

I set up 2022 state estimated tax payments for Q1-Q4 in the federal information sheet.  Before 4/15/22, I needed to select and efile the Q1 estimated tax payment in addition to efiling the tax return.  Now that the 2021 tax return is already efiled, do I need to separately efile state Q2-Q4 estimated tax payments, or will that happen automatically on the due date?

Best,

Trina

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cpatrina
Level 3

NJ Est pmnts

I went into the return again and then exited.  Now I see the ability to efile for Q2 NJ est tax payment.  This process is far more labor than just setting up all NJ pmnts through the actual NJ tax website.  I will not use ProSeries for NJ efile est tax payments next year as it is too many steps.

All set.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Which state? Are the ES payments still showing in the Pending tab of the EFCenter?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
cpatrina
Level 3

NJ Est pmnts

I went into the return again and then exited.  Now I see the ability to efile for Q2 NJ est tax payment.  This process is far more labor than just setting up all NJ pmnts through the actual NJ tax website.  I will not use ProSeries for NJ efile est tax payments next year as it is too many steps.

All set.

Thanks