Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Interface - Scrolling

parvitstax
Level 5

I am unsure if this is a unique issue or a common one. Is there a known issue with scrolling using the mousepad in this 2021 version? I cannot move through the screen without immense difficulty.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I honestly cant recall seeing any complaints about mouse issues with ProSeries.  I dont see any notations about any conflicts or issue in the hardware requirements specs for ProSeries.

What is your set up?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
parvitstax
Level 5

i7 processor

64-bit OS

Windows 10 Home

16GB RAM

Other than those computer specs all I did was install the software normally with no special modifications. When I scroll the pages seem to be less responsive than webpages and documents. A big scroll only moves a few lines on ProSeries whereas on a webpage or document it can move me a few pages. 

0 Cheers
parvitstax
Level 5

This could just be a feature Intuit has. I am used to scrolling quickly but the software doesn't appear to allow that at least with my mousepad. The scrolling is smoother with a mouse but I still can't scroll quickly through forms. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Could be a conflict with particular mousepad driver, my screen seems to scroll as expected, but I use an old fashioned Logitech mouse with a tail.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers