Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 NJ CBT-206

aandrews
Level 1

I have a NJ 1065 client who needs to file both the PART-200-T and the CBT-206. On the Information Wks in the NJ return, it says that the entered bank account will be used for electronic funds withdrawal for the extension, but only says PART-200-T. There does not seem to be a separate option for the CBT-206.

Does anyone know if the CBT-206 is included in this electronic funds withdrawal, or does my client have to pay that through the NJ website?

Thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

It appears as though, everything is done through the actual NJ Information worksheet.  You'd need to of course mark for extension on Fed side first, but beyond that payment info is entered on info wksht on state side along with the funds amt due w/ extension, etc.

0 Cheers
aandrews
Level 1

Right.

My main concern is that the NJ Info Worksheets only indicates that the electronic withdrawal will take place for the PART-200-T, and not also for the CBT-206.

I am looking for some type of confirmation that e-filing the extensions will also trigger NJ to electronically withdraw the payment due with the CBT-206.

Thanks.

0 Cheers