Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 K-1 Error

Highlighted
Level 2

how do you fix error message on K-1 "activity name has entries for certain deduction such as section 179, depletion, section 59(e)(2) and other expenses that may be individually limited . for purposes of the QBI, those expenses are not yet supported. This will be enabled in a subsequent release"

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Have the same issue, Intuit Support says update will be released on 2/20/20 that will resolve.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Thank you! March 15th, not enough time....

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Today is 02/21/2020 and yesterday I spent an hour and a half with a representative trying to resolve this issue. It is not an IRS problem. All forms have been released by IRS. It is an internal calculation error in Proseries and it seems they are not able to solve it yet. She talked to the technical department and the only answer I got is that they may come up with a solution today or maybe in a week from now. But I see from other postings that some of you guys were told it can take all the way through the end of the month before they fix this. And a week or two ago some of you were told it will be solved by February 20, which evidently was not. This is absolutely shocking! What do we tell clients who need the tax return now???

0 Cheers