Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 1120 Federal cant process electronically says ready to submit but won't go thru

Jacktax
Level 2

I have completed a 1120 for 2019 - no errors - I want to file electronically that and Mass. State - Mass State went thru fine and was processed and accepted . The Federal will seem to go thru - its says ready to submit I save complete the steps and then select federal it goes thru the usual process saying it is transmitting but then just goes back to the home base view showing the return as "ready to transmit" I check for errors nothing . 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

Instead of efile the 1120 from the open return, could you please try to efile it from EF center?

kern
Level 3

I tried your suggestion - still nothing.

What do we need to do to get these transmitted?

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

What error do you see when efiling the 1120 return from EF Center?

0 Cheers
kern
Level 3

No error at all. It starts the process, seems like it is going through and then returns me back to the efile screen but isn't transmitted. Still says "ready to submit."

I tried it from inside of the return and from the e-file area - same result both times.

0 Cheers
kern
Level 3

It said I had no updates but I ran it anyway.  Shut it down and now it is showing as transmitting.

0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

So the return is transmitted now?

0 Cheers