Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 State (MO) 1040 was Efiled and accepted on March 27, 2019.Missouri refund not received.Online inquiry to Missouri shows 1040 never received. How do I trouble shoot?

dvgruben
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know about Missouri, but the "online inquiries" aren't always the most reliable places.  How long do Missouri refunds normally take before the taxpayer sees the money?  If the refund really should have been here by now, I would start with calling ProSeries support on Monday and see what they have to say. 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know about Missouri, but the "online inquiries" aren't always the most reliable places.  How long do Missouri refunds normally take before the taxpayer sees the money?  If the refund really should have been here by now, I would start with calling ProSeries support on Monday and see what they have to say. 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dvgruben
Level 1
The issue is that the Tax Return has not been received by the State. Thus no refund will ever be issued.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You have talked to someone at the State to confirm that they haven’t received it?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers