Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Basic keeps crashing. Any help?

TaxmanTomTom
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Apparently there's a bunch of that going on this year......  do a search in the 'search the community' engine on 'crash or crashing' and see if anything matches your experience....

is this while printing?  or something else? are you getting MS errors? or is it just going pffffft?  I know it sucks but check your equipment against the compatibly chart and plan on calling support in the morning.... there's been a lot of that this year... may be intuit... could also be self-inflicted.... if you post more details maybe one of the moderators can try to help. Good luck

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Apparently there's a bunch of that going on this year......  do a search in the 'search the community' engine on 'crash or crashing' and see if anything matches your experience....

is this while printing?  or something else? are you getting MS errors? or is it just going pffffft?  I know it sucks but check your equipment against the compatibly chart and plan on calling support in the morning.... there's been a lot of that this year... may be intuit... could also be self-inflicted.... if you post more details maybe one of the moderators can try to help. Good luck

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
haven't seen many reports about Basic crashing...good gawd, what have they done now!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
andrew2
Level 1
This has been a continuing issue in our office. Only some of our computers are being affected by this and the only proven work around is to print to pdf only and open the pdf and print from there. Intuit has claimed 64bit vs 32bit Windows could be the issue, but we are only running 64bit windows with a 32bit program. Somewhere I remember reading there is a 64bit version of ProSeries, but I've not found it if it does exist.
0 Cheers