Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018, 2019, and 2020 ProSeries Professional

Ray901
Level 2

Does anyone have the download links for 2018, 2019, and 2020 tax years?  For some reason they are not showing up under the the prior years dropdown.

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
dkh
Level 15

If you paid for the programs they should show when you login to your Intuit account. 

Ray901
Level 2

Yes, I purchased it.  However not all the years are popping up for some reason.

20220108_195111.jpg

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Well what the heck !    Have you tried downloading 2018 from the 2017 program ?  Select Help>Download Next year's product.      If that works, then try 2019 from 2018, etc 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Do you have more than 1 Intuit account?  Somehow, someway Intuit has me setup with 2 accounts so I always have to guess which one is which when I log in.

Slava Ukraini!
Ray901
Level 2

I tried that and it didn't work.  Something about the license.  However, I did find the links for 2016 and 2017 on Google so I just tried changing the numbers to 2018 in the download link and it ended up working.  So I guess that could be a work around...lol

Ray901
Level 2

I should only have one because I just created the account.

dkh
Level 15

I think the license issue can be fixed by selecting Tools>License Products

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@Ray901 wrote:

I should only have one because I just created the account.

Are you new to ProSeries?  If so, prior years are not automatically part of your account.  You need to ask sales/customer support for them to be added to your account.