Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 -- PPR

Highlighted
Level 3

I have attempted to increase my PPR balance both online and manually and continue to get an error that its temporarily unavailable etc.  Yes, verified that my card info is correct, verified that my PPR # is correct.  Anyone else having a problem tonight?

Labels (1)
12 Replies 12
Highlighted
Level 2

I am getting constant ProSeries-25760-99-0 error messages trying to increase my balance on this last minute filings. Is there anyone else with the same problem:

The message reads:

Due to temporary server error, we were unable to increase your pay per return account balance online. Verify that all information is entered accurately, wait and try again.

This has bee going on for the past 3 hours!!!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Yes, I'm having the same problems, trying to file corporate extensions!!!  Ugh!!!

Highlighted
Level 3

Ditto. I can't file a 2017 return nor 2019 extensions.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I am hoping that Pro Series will take responsibility for the late payments, you think??

Highlighted
Level 3

Honestly, not sure that I can afford this software for my business another year.  There have been far too many outages this tax season already.  It's not like we will get these 4 hours back.  I needed to get a return to a client tonight so they could review and I could file tomorrow.  I had to give them the great news that there was no way for me to do that.  I can't keep having to tell clients that I can't deliver because of service problems. So frustrated!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3

11:49pm - mine finally worked

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

It's working now!!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3

Not mine

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Sunday nights arent the best choice for filing....maintenance tends to happen during that time since the majority of people wouldnt be using the system late on a Sunday night.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 3

Lisa:

While I intended to reply to your last post, that appears to be removed, and this post - I think many of us are trying to do what we can to be flexible while many of us undergo changed working conditions based on Covid-19. I'm sure many of us share your feelings on this.  Sunday night, or maybe even any late night, is not ideal for filing - especially when the deadline is immediate. Many have current circumstances that are unusual and have ended up being far more challenging than expected. All of us, myself included, need to try to exercise some additional patience.  It's frustrating when our systems don't work - especially with looming deadlines and when our surrounding situation seems to be changing moment-to-moment right now. Thank you for your feedback.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitAustin  heres a string of people with some kind of PPR issues.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. For more information, see here 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/proseries-hold-times/0...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"