Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

199A

JBon
Level 1

I cannot get the QBI information to flow to the K-1 of the shareholders.  Thus when I import the data it does not flow to the individual returns.  This is not a service business and is ordinary business income.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Statement A for QBI details is new and it doesn't seem to be working yet from all the posts we've seen.  You may just as well manually make the necessary input for the computation to run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Statement A for QBI details is new and it doesn't seem to be working yet from all the posts we've seen.  You may just as well manually make the necessary input for the computation to run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
JJMIII
Level 1

In Section 20 of a K-1, Code Z has a amount of -256 and I am getting the error code "no 199A income listed on Statement A..."  Where do you manually enter this information to clear the code error? 

0 Cheers
JJMIII
Level 1

Nevermind...I was able to find the manual entry section for Section 199A Income-Code Z. Thank you!

0 Cheers
SLHCPA
Level 1

where do you enter the info, i cant find it anywhere.?

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@SLHCPA  manual entry of 199A 

Form 1120S K1  find Line 17V - use Quickzoom

Form 1065 K1 find Line 20Z - use Quickzoom