Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1120 Pg. 1 D, total assets

Highlighted
Level 1

Proseries doesn't seem to recognize that the Schedule L is suspended and still wants the total assets to match schedule L

Labels (1)
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 3

You are still required to report total assets, regardless of whether Sch L is suspended. Fill in the blank. 

I drive a minivan.
Highlighted
Level 1

Thank you, I understand that, there is a problem with the software, Intuit is looking into it now.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

This issue arose from the last program update done.  When entering the total assets on page 1 and schedule L is not required to be completed and marked as such, the program is still trying to reconcile the total assets entered on page 1 to the total assets in column D on schedule L.  Since schedule L is not being completed, they obviously will not match.  Program issue.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I am having the same issue. It didn't come up until I set it for electronic filing.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

same problem, Sch L is not required as indicated on schedule K #13 which is marked yes it will not allow an override , can't leave it blank. Tried entering zeros on the balance sheet, still does not work!!

on hold with support and they say the wait is longer than one hour!!!???

0 Cheers