Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1120 Next Year Depreciation not Calculating

adam_cpa
Level 3

Has anyone had an issue with next year depreciation not calculating for the 1120 module for large Corps? 1120 Next Year Depreciation not Calculating It populates everything, except for the current depreciation column has no info (just blank spaces).  We called them about this over a month ago and they said it was a fairly isolated situation and it had something to do with the fact that the Corp in question has over 10 million in assets and Schedule M-3.  They said they were aware of the programming error and that they are working on fixing this.  I tried fixing it myself by deleting M-3 and reducing assets temporarily; that didn't work.  Now it is a month later and my client is getting fussy, wanting their next year depreciation schedule.  Has anyone found a work around to this problem?  I don't think they are really "working on fixing this".

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here