Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1120 e file transmition

margaret2020
Level 1

For efiled 1120 forms.

What is the prococol for acknowledgement< do you get an acknowledgement letter or form?

[Personal Information Removed]

The statuts is completed, no form of acknowledgement has being received. Is this correct.

The transmission  was on 6/28/20.

I appreciate a guidance.

Thank you

Margaret Martinez

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Did the return move over to the Accepted Tab of the EFCenter?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Did you go thru the process of "Receive Acknowledgment Statuses"  ?    

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

@margaret2020  this is a peer group of preparers.  You should not put confidential information in any of your questions or replies. None of us on here have the ability to go out to the IRS and check on specific taxpayers/FEINs/etc.    You should edit your post to  remove that private info.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hi @margaret2020 

We noticed that your post included your client's EIN. We removed this from your post to protect your client's information. 

As a reminder, this forum is available to all customers and is not a direct channel to support. To reach one of our product support teams, please see this article; https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/contact-us/00/4624

Cheers! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
margaret2020
Level 1

Thank you

I have resolved my 1120 issue 

Margaret Martinez