Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1099-r not transfer

dneal
Level 1

Has anyone else noticed that 1099-R's aren't being pulled forward from 2017 to 2018? I noticed it once today- the 2017 1099-R form didn't have the "Do Not Transfer" box checked, but it still wasn't transferred to 2018. I'm using ProSeries Tax Professional 2018.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ernie
Level 9

Mine seem to all be transferred.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Ernie
Level 9

Mine seem to all be transferred.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Havent noticed any here....did you maybe mark it as a total distribution last year or marked the Do Not Transfer to next year box in error?  Take a peek back at the 2017 program or the 2017 1099R worksheet you have in your records.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Mine are transferred. Was the box "do not transfer" or "total distribution" checked last year?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
dneal
Level 1
I double checked my 2017 file and neither the "Do not transfer this 1099-R to next year" nor the "Total distribution" are checked. Is there another reason why the 1099-R's would not transfer? I'll have a look at more clients and see if it's a consistent problem.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
weird, I'll be on the lookout now!   I always have my W2 and 1099R worksheets right on top of the clients prior year return, so I can see what was entered last year.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers