Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1095 A issues anyone else.. numbers on form not what is ending up on program math error with program?

1095A math error in program?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you talking a couple of bucks?  If so, the software never could add right.  If you are talking bigger dollars, post back with more info.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you talking a couple of bucks?  If so, the software never could add right.  If you are talking bigger dollars, post back with more info.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
about  five dollars off... client not happy with that  scare will have to pay back.  
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
With all of the screwy stuff happening with form changes, IRS shutdowns, etc, I don't think the IRS is going to send the bloodhounds out after your client for 5 bucks.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

If off a few dollars or so I tweak the last row to make the totals equal

0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
Yeah, we complained the first year and they actually fixed it.  But then in ACA year 2 the bug was back and it's taken up residence since then.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The math worked right back in 2014, after that the columns didn't add up right anymore...I just make adjustments in the last few months to make the annual totals match up.  

How hard is it to have the program add up a column of figures!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers