Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1065 199A STMT A SUM

JPPAPAC
Level 1

Anyone having an issue with the 199A Stmt A Sum on a 1065 wanting you to manually enter half of the income, wages and UBIA on a separate summary page to remove errors and then program assigns these figures to only one partner? 

Partners split is 50/50.  I have page one income and 5 form 8825s.  All the information that is auto-populated on the 199A stmt A sum page 1 is correct and complete.  There is a separate 199A stmt A sum page 6 that has errors and nothing is auto-populated.  When I try to remove the page 6 it just pops back up with the same errors.    I'm so confused and tech support couldn't figure it out.  All I know is that once I enter the values it tells me I have to enter and clear the errors, the K-1 statement A for one partner is incorrect (shows page 1 with correct figures and a page 6 also with the correct figures - technically doubling the amounts the partner is supposed to report) and the other K-1 statement A for the other partner is perfect.

Bottom line is if the page 6 of the 199A stmt summ were removed, the entire return and K-1s would be correct.  It won't let me remove it!  Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
rbynaker
Level 13

I'm purely guessing here, could "Page 6" be related to the "main" 1065 activity?  And then you have 5 other pages that correspond with the 8825 activities?  I'd try putting in a bunch of $0s and see if that clears the errors while keeping you in balance.

0 Cheers
JPPAPAC
Level 1

Thank you for the input.  Unfortunately, I tried that.  It want's 50% of the total for each line.  I also tried to override each field on page 6 and leave it blank.  Override is not available.  Page 1 of the summary has the 1065 page one information and all 5 8825 information (3 columns on the top of the page and 3 columns on the bottom of the page).  Page 6 wants the same information in each column but using 50% of the value.  So when you add up, let's say wages for all columns on both summary pages 1 and 6, you get 150% of wages instead of actual wages.  This is a hot mess!

0 Cheers