Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1041-ES electronic payment?

Mactaxes
Level 3

Hello - New to ProSeries this year and looking to set up electronic payments for Form 1041-ES.  Our old software had this capability and it was a much inferior product to ProSeries, but I can't seem to find a way to set this up.  There are check boxes next to each payment for electronic payment on the 1040-ES Worksheet, but I don't see anything like this in the 1041 program.  Does this capability exist in the 1041 program?  Thanks in advance for any help on this.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I don't see the option in the 1041 program, sorry.

1041esnoef.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I don't see the option in the 1041 program, sorry.

1041esnoef.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Mactaxes
Level 3

Thank you Lisa!  Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least I can stop searching!  That's too bad because the client can't pay them on IRS DirectPay either...so I guess we're back to paper Vouchers and check writing.  Ugh...

qbteachmt
Level 15

Why can't they use EFTPS?

https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/direct/FAQGeneral.page#taxesPay

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
Mactaxes
Level 3

They can.  It's just much more efficient to have everything set up and recorded in one place inside the tax software.  Plus the EFTPS registration for the 15+ Trusts that will eventually need estimated tax payments will take quite a bit of time.  But I suppose we will move everyone toward the EFTPS route now that we know we cannot set up the future payments directly within the 1041 e-Filing. 

0 Cheers