Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040 form comes out blank when printing. Proseries Basic 2019

sullivan
Level 1

I  have the Proseries Basic 2019 purchased.  Installed all the updates however when printing the 1040 comes out as a blank page.  I have reinstalled as well as installed on several different computers and printers.  Same results, 1040 comes out of printer as 'blank' page.  Any suggestions on how to fix  this issue?

Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Try going to the federal worksheet and check box NO for the question, just after name and address info, that ask to print 1040 SR instead of form 1040

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you using the 1040SR form?  I know there's been some weird printing glitches and blank pages when the SR form is involved.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sullivan
Level 1

I enter directly  into W2 or 1099R and the data flows into the 1040.  On my screen it all is correct just when printing the 1040 comes out completely blank white page.   I am located in Germany and calling the technical hotline for Proseries leave me on  hold for 20 plus minutes

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Try going to the federal worksheet and check box NO for the question, just after name and address info, that ask to print 1040 SR instead of form 1040

sullivan
Level 1

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much.. it worked

0 Cheers