Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why didn't my per form charges transfer over to this year with everything else?

PatP3005
Level 3

Installed 2018, transferred clients and did File>Transfer Preparer and Billing Info. When I open Client Billing in a return, the Charges Per Form section is completely blank.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

It is a bug.  It used to transfer over.  If you client billing and check the Caution box at the top I think it will calculate. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
PatP3005
Level 3
For anyone else looking for the answer to this question - I called tech support about this. Apparently ProSeries never has transferred the per form rates over from earlier year. How quickly we forget!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
It certainly always has carried it over from year to year.  If tech support told you that it never did, they were wrong.
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
:+1::+1:
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
It's always transferred, unlike information to "support", which generally doesn't have a clue what's going on.
0 Cheers
PatP3005
Level 3
Hmmm. Well I appreciate the feedback. I feel a little better knowing I haven't completely lost my mind!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

It is a bug.  It used to transfer over.  If you client billing and check the Caution box at the top I think it will calculate. 

0 Cheers
PatP3005
Level 3
Wow! How bizarre. I never would have tried that. Thanks for the tip TaxOh! Much appreciated.
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
You're welcome.  
0 Cheers