Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to send an email blast to all of our clients from last year in Proseries, our we able to?

knightslimatax
Level 2

We have been using Proseries for years and know there are many features that we have not used. I was wondering if there is a way to send a email blast to all of our clients from last season, is there a way? If not is there a way to send portions? If not how about exporting the client list including the emails and then I would be able to extract the email list and then create a email blast?

If any help that would be great, thank you in advance..

Lancelot

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Yes, one way to do this is from your Homebase view, Click the homebase menu at the top of your screen and from that dropdown select Export Contacts which will export to a CSV file.  

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Yes, one way to do this is from your Homebase view, Click the homebase menu at the top of your screen and from that dropdown select Export Contacts which will export to a CSV file.  

0 Cheers
knightslimatax
Level 2
I went to the homebase view and I was unable to click the export button, I made sure I had know clients clicked.. Any thoughts?
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
WOW.  this is simple!  HB, Export View (after selecting clients who fit your blast profile).  Then open excel and open the CVS file under PS2018.  Then cut and paste their emails into BCC in your fav email program.  And I thought this was way too tech!  Glad I gave it a try.  Sad I did not do this years ago.  I am not tech savvy - give it a try.
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
:+1::+1:
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
@knightslimatax you may have been on the EF CENTER view instead of the 1040 homebase or something like that.  If you need additional assistance you may want to reach out to support but @Marc.TaxMan 's instructions are correct.
0 Cheers
jpkramer1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a client who bought several condo units and combined them to make one big home. It is their primary residence.  They decided to divide one lot and sell it. They meet all criteria for home sale gain exclusion, but can they take it in this case? They used the lot as part of their primary residence, but they will remain at the same (now smaller) address. Do we think they can exclude the gain?

Thanks!

0 Cheers
jackie310
Level 2

I was able to export the clients list but no emails were included.

0 Cheers